Website Alliance Staffing Group
Growing nephrology group in Washington seeks to employ a full-time Nephrology Physician. The Nephrology Physician provides specialty care and is responsible for all facets of nephrology including dialysis, acute and chronic kidney disease, hypertension, pre- and post-kidney transplant care, and in-patient hospital care including intensive care unit.
The Nephrology will primarily work in the Bellingham, Washington area. The Nephrology Physician will occasionally treat dialysis patients at the adjacent clinic and take on-call coverage at the local hospital. All worksites are located in the Bellingham, Washington area.
The duties include:
- Provide and manage comprehensive medical care, including diagnosis and nonsurgical treatment.
- Prescribe and administer treatment, therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, and examination information to diagnose patients’ condition.
- Collect and maintain patient information such as medical history, reports, and exam results.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or treatments with patients.
- Advise patients about diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Monitor patients’ conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary.
- On-Call services as necessary.
- Work with nurses and other facility staff to ensure proper patient care.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of modern diagnosis and treatment techniques.
- Perform other duties relating to the program as requested by administration.
The minimum requirements for the Nephrology Physician position are a Medical Degree or Foreign Equivalent; completion of a residency program in Internal Medicine; Board Certification or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine; completion of a fellowship program in Nephrology; Board Certification or Board Eligible in Nephrology; Washington State Medical License.