Website Alliance Staffing Group
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
- Ability to obtain a license in Ohio
This is a great location with family oriented communities, plenty of outdoor activities and recreational opportunities, low cost of living, solid entertainment and dining options, excellent schools and safe communities to raise your family.
Remember to ask us about all our other nephrology jobs across the entire United States. Alliance Staffing Group specializes in nephrology recruitment and works with nephrology practices, hospitals, multi-specialty groups and health systems all over the country. As a result, we have a large number of nephrology job opportunities available in almost every state, with growing practices. Whether you are a graduating nephrology fellow looking for the right nephrology job, or an experienced nephrologist looking in confidence to relocate for the right opportunity, we are here to help. Contact us today to discuss further about your search criteria and geographical preferences!